- Do you lose a stirrup?
- Feel your stirrups are uneven length?
- Collapse to one side?
- Find circling one direction easier than the other?
- Struggle with canter transitions?
Many of these issues can be resolved through improving your own body mechanics. As a rider, you may have your horse and saddle regularly checked, but what about yourself?
This course aims to help you
- Manage your own asymmetry
- Understand the importance of breath mechanics
- Learn exercises to help improve core strength
- Strength and conditioning for riders – make yard duties work for you!
Lisa Hayward is a life-long rider and has been involved in athlete screening from club to olympic level for over 20 years.
To register your interest for the Better Riding Course, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.